windshield screws?

FitZ6R

after-market windshield instructions don't instruct you to replace the stock plastic screws with steel or aluminum...
My Cee Bailey screen came with steel screws.

Just sayin', your mileage may vary, objects in mirror are closer than they appear, I'm not a lawyer, but I did sleep at a Holiday Inn, etc, etc.

yfz6r

My mom was driving a motorcycle in a parking lot for the first time and she popped the clutch and drove into a cinderblock wall and the windshield broke the screws. This was about 6 years ago

elpasofz6r

screw size

10-32X3/4 machine screws a little longer than the plastic ones but they are the ones that I used on mine and they work and look a lot better. Hope that helps
you can get them at auto parts stores but i got mine at lowes was about $3 for 20(smallest pack they sold still cheaper than any other place i looked )

Last edited:

Sirnice

Will give it a a try. Thanks

10-32X3/4 machine screws a little longer than the plastic ones but they are the ones that I used on mine and they work and look a lot better. Hope that helps
you can get them at auto parts stores but i got mine at lowes was about $3 for 20(smallest pack they sold still cheaper than any other place i looked )