Windjammer

ylwf3vr

RoadTrip

I haven't tried that item, but I can tell you I wear a gaiter during the colder months and it definitely cuts the wind noise, so the windjammer prolly works as well.

latony007

seems like a good idea, if it keeps the wind out you would think it would keep some of the wind noise out as well. However you never eliminate wind noise I don't think, maybe if you buy a $600 shoei (and if they don't whats the point of a $600 helmet). I notice with this bike no matter what helmet im wearing above about 60 and the wind noise exceeds the engine noise that you cant even hear the bike :)

latony007

let us know if you get one. im curious about the "sticking" it on and whether it comes back off again or once its on its on and will peel the pain to take it off if you know what I mean.

ylwf3vr

Got it in the mail today

Attachments

ylwf3vr

The sticky part that goes to your helmet isn't permanent, it's just rubber type material that holds it in place and you can move it around

Attachments

ylwf3vr

Had to really STRETCHHHHHH it to fit. Well see the results tomorrow (hope it doesn't rain).

Attachments

ylwf3vr

You have to wiggle your head to get it in there.. But it's not too bad

Attachments

Last edited:

latony007

You icon justice touchscreen leather gloves to wiggle your head to get it in there.. But it's not too bad
huh? does it help with the noise, or keep your hear warmer, not that you need it there.

ylwf3vr

huh? does it help with the noise, or keep your hear warmer, not that you need it there.
oops.. corrected!

It does help with the wind noise. Also it does keep you fairly warm, but on hot days I probably would want some air flow.. I'll do a video on my way home and see if it cuts the wind noise

I bought it primarily to cut wind noise