Wife just lost job... Selling my MOTOGP Kangaroo one piece suit and gloves :(

Rat

Sounds good. Yup, 48. The suit is a bit loose up top on me. I have a Dainese back protector vest that I wear which takes up a bit of the slack.
No luck, buddy... :(
Chest/shoulders do not fit. :mad:
I'm upset I wanted that suit so badly... :(

JSP

Super Moderator
Maybe make sense to keep it man?
I would love to, I just cant... Need to sell one or more of my guns as well :(

Wife is starting school now next week. Only way we see her getting into a good career type job. So I gotta do whatever I can to pay for the bills and her school. She will still be getting her unemployment checks, its just not enough.

I am trying to trade my truck in on something cheaper and frankly, I would sell the bike if I could. But I kinda lost out on that by buying a new left over 09 right now. Now its no longer just a new 09, its a 2 year old used bike! So the value kinda plummeted on it when I bought it. So I am stuck with it. :spank:

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
Man, I hope things work out for ya! If the suit were my size, I'd snatch it up.

I know how you are feeling right now. My wife and I are starting to get in a pinch as well, with student loans going into repayment and the fact that she will be leaving her job in the next 4-6 months to move back to IL to complete her M.S.W. Things will get tight soon, so we are trying to find ways to pinch pennies.

Last edited:

JSP

Super Moderator
the .357 that you've never even fired?

Yeah... :( We did go out a couple weeks ago and I put about 30 rounds through it. Awesome gun! Didnt kick nearly as bad as I thought. Not much at all. I have the G26, so dont need both.

JSP

Super Moderator
Spf..........

JSP

Super Moderator

JSP

Super Moderator
oh... still getting used to the lingo.... heheheh...
;) Well funds have been received, at least I got that sold... lower than I wanted, but it will sure help... Now just need to find someone to buy my wifes Corsair jacket!!! Going to try and trade the truck in this weekend and also see if I can get my Ruger put on consignment or something at a local shop.

Detrich

Yay. Congrats on the sale

JSP

Super Moderator
Things lookin up a little bit... Got my truck traded in today! I will miss it though. Loved that truck. They gave me a little more than full trade in value and more than I owed on it. Got a 2001 Civic Coupe for the wife. She loves it. Good to see her happy after all this, losing her job and all. Went from $360 truck payment down to $144 a month payment. That will help out tremendously!

Diluted

Super *********
Elite Member