Who's got the Two Brothers exhaust?

JoshF

Found some YouTube videos with the Two Brothers exhaust on the FZ6R. Sounds and looks pretty cool to me.

They are pricey so I'm on the fence. Also, those of you who have the exhaust did you get the Juice Box? The guy at TB made it sound like I need it if I get the exhaust.

angelsneverlose

Found some YouTube videos with the Two Brothers exhaust on the FZ6R. Sounds and looks pretty cool to me.

They are pricey so I'm on the fence. Also, those of you who have the exhaust did you get the Juice Box? The guy at TB made it sound like I need it if I get the exhaust.
Get it man:thumbup:

no you dont need a juice box! I only have a 2 bro's, no juice box, and even after tracking my bike, i had no problems at all and all ran very smooth!:D

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

PuRpl3_Dr4nK

Got a Two Bros and I love it man. Didn't get a Juicebox and probably never will. The only problem I had was with popping when I let of the throttle but someone posted a simple how-to that quick and cheaply took that problem away. Right now I'd say Two Bros is the best on the market but like other people said maybe more options will arise in the future.

JoshF

I bought the Two Bros CF exhaust and the juice box. Will post pictures when installed...

:D

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
I bought the Two Bros CF exhaust and the juice box. Will post pictures when installed...

:D
You'll love it!! :thumbup: I can't get enough of the sound when riding. I really like riding under bridges/overpasses and along concrete walls, because the exhaust sounds awesome bouncing off the hard surfaces. :p

When you do get it put on, I recommend you do the AIS blockoff mod to eliminate the popping sounds during hard deceleration.

http://www.600cc.org/forum/f91/removing-pops-after-installing-new-exhaust-system-17803/

arcflash316

ya'll know I got it a couple months ago, loved it then, love it now, love it FOREVER!! Best mod I've done to date.....Don't knock it till you try it

nlpyle

I read your guys thread about the popping, but if you do install the exhaust and don't change anything and just live with the popping, will it do any harm and does it effect the ride what so ever? I have not gotten this mod but very interested in it and would like hopefully by the begining of next year get one.

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
I read your guys thread about the popping, but if you do install the exhaust and don't change anything and just live with the popping, will it do any harm and does it effect the ride what so ever? I have not gotten this mod but very interested in it and would like hopefully by the begining of next year get one.
I haven't fixed the popping yet and I don't think there is any harm being done. It's just annoying.

arcflash316

I had the exhaust for a while with the popping going on, I found it to be annoying so I did the remedy to stop most of the popping and I love it even more now, it only pops once or twice during hard deaccelleration, which sounds awesome IMO

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
Fixed the popping finally. Works great! I highly recommend doing it if you have the TBR! :thumbup:

SilentT

Exhaust

Have the M4 - nice and loud - did the K&N w/ Power Comander Plus Dyno set-up. I liked the look and outlet pipe better.
Puts out an honest (At Atlanta GA altitude) 71 HP