Where to go on a long weekend???

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

ry-mac75

Our plan has change. We were suppose to ride all the way to Myrtle Beach for the big weekend but unfortunately we won't go... So where to go from West Palm Beach? :iconbeer:
Into the sea... cuz I hate you for being able to plan a long weekend ride in nice weather :justkidding:

Have fun!

R

_serge

Our plan has change. We were suppose to ride all the way to Myrtle Beach for the big weekend but unfortunately we won't go... So where to go from West Palm Beach? :iconbeer:
I assume you're asking where you could ride:

1. Key West and back next\same day
2. Marco Island via Tamiami trail
3. Snake Road (exit 49 off Alligator Alley, then north through reservation to Clewiston)
4. loop around the lake
5. Sanibel Island (near Ft Myers)
6. Ozello Trail, north from Tampa, never been there myself though, not sure if it's worth going there from wpb

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

_serge

Good luck, and be careful around Miccosukee village, there are always their cops waiting to present you with a ticket(s). I saw them hiding in multiple locations starting from Dade Corners through the village itself (be extra careful here) up to the airport. After that it's usually clear.

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

creggur

Nice! Sounds like a great way to spend a long weekend.

frelay

Very nice! Your pictures reminded me of last summer in the Pinellas region.

Here's a few pictures of my crew & me! We had a lot of fun. Yep, I fished the crabs myself! Quite an adventure ;)

But in August, the heat is scortching to ride during the day. It feels like an oven! Nevertheless, I saw a couple of guys litteraly melting at a very long red light :noworries:

I think I am daydreaming right now! :drool:

If you ever comeback to your motherland :canada: let me know and we could ride our second to none smooth pavement roads... That is in QC of course! :D

Attachments

Last edited: