Where to get best deals on helmets

yellowFZ6r

OK, so I am ALMOST positive there is already a thread on this, but I dont have time to really look for it. I need a new helmet, where do you all get the BEST deals? I am thinking about Scorpion, Bell, or Icon. Any other really Good suggestions? Oh yea, and I looking for something to match my yellow bike, as my current helmet is pretty neutral. I am willing to spend between $200-$250 if I find something I like. Let me hear from you guys, please!!

BoneJj

I would say that you need to try the helmets on, the only time to buy online is if you have no local options or if you have exhausted those or even know exactly what will fit you...

I got my current helmet off of RevZilla as it was the only option that I had as none of the local places carry any of the helmets that would fit me.... The all carry the generic junk...

yellowFZ6r

Damn I LOVE the white/gold combo of this helmet. If I could try one Id probably pull the trigger. Thanks!!

ajskillz13

I've found that local dealers are cheaper than online. I got my helmet right after the dealer got them in for $40 less than anywhere online.

If online is your only choice, I would suggest Revzilla if their price is competitive on what you want. Their customer service is awesome!

jpowell2101

Bell RS-1

Revzilla might price match the RS-1 link I posted, then if the helmet didnt fit you can exchange it with them.

MiltonDorkenhoff

Search, THEN post.
Elite Member

iSpoolin

Call TJ at Riders Discount!

bmw675

by calling some online dealers, you can get better deals than by ordering online (some places and sometimes).

I just ordered a new Shoei RF-1100 metallic black for $330 shipped. most places are around $397 for these.
that was from tj at ridersdiscount, just as ispoolin mentioned.

I know thats out of your price range, but shows that calling does help.

Last edited:

yellowFZ6r

Appreciate the SMART remark Milton I really do, however, responses are typically rather quick in this forum. I recieved all the help I needed in a very quick amount of time, thanks!

Last edited:

Gixerhp

I always go try them on every where then shop on line and buy last years graffix.
You will end up with a much better helmet if you shop around and find some thing that fits correctly!
To tell you the truth, im a cheep bastard also, but i have only spent half of retail using this method!