Where to buy gear in NE PA

jgelack

I need to buy riding gear, helmet, jacket, gloves ect. Problem is, all of the shops around me are either small and/or don't carry alot of accessories. Its important that I try things on to get a good fit, especially the helmet. I rather avoid buying online, due to the possibility of having to make multiple returns, then waiting for new gear to arrive, only to possibility repeat this cycle over and over again. So it looks like a road trip is in my future. Can anyone suggest some large shops that I can visit within driving distance from Northeast PA. I don't mind driving 3 or 4 hours, to get the gear I need. I appreciate any suggestions you can give me.

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

EsrTek

your in the same state as RevZilla (I think they in Philly)... worth the trip, don't think you'll find anywhere w such a selection...and you get to try it on!

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

jgelack

yep.... took the three hour trip up there.... leave your cc at home!

small showroom, but anything listed online is in the warehouse, they'll get it for you.
Also a cycle gear down the road if you want cheap gear.... decent for day day use
Yeah, I was going to ask about Cycle Gear. I see they have a store in Allentown, which is only about a hour away from me.

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

kvc25

Yea Revzilla is dope. They just moved into a sweet new location literally 5 mins from my house. Place is great.

crs5011

Wow, all kinds of good info came from this post. Found out Revzilla is close by and Cycle Gear is in Atown (where I work). I've ordered from Cycle Gear, but didn't know they had a store nearby.
A lot of info is right. Searched for Cycle Gear to see where in Allentown since I'm up that way a good bit, found out they are opening a store in Harrisburg less than 5 miles from my house. Seems I'll have to make the long trek.

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
Elite Member

jgelack

Thanks for all the suggestions, looks like I have a few options. Really glad to see Revzilla is so close!!! Looks like I'll be making a trip next week. Thanks again

mtheartist

Thanks for all the suggestions, looks like I have a few options. Really glad to see Revzilla is so close!!! Looks like I'll be making a trip next week. Thanks again
You're a lucky man, I've been shopping w/these guys for over a year and they always deliver great service. I'm on the west coast so my only option is shopping online but they do have the best selection. Wish I had the luxury to show up and try on the gear before buying. Good luck and post some pics of your purchase! :cool:

EsrTek

Revzilla is awesome.. bought gear from them and got full return even after 60+ days (on 2 separate occasions).
Most my gear however is from Cycle gear, if you keep your eye out they have good deals on the top name stuff. I wouldn't buy bilt stuff for anything anymore, it all falls apart... yea great CG will replace it, still not worth a trip to CG every month to get new Bilt gear.

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member