Where does everyone get their gear?

FZ6Rrider

Hey everyone! :D

I'm currently looking for the specific gear that goes with my bike (grips, jacket, etc..) and I can view them on the yamaha website,

YAMAHA MOTOR CANADA | Welcome

but as far I can see, there is no option to directly order it from the company, and when I go to the authorized yamaha dealerships, there isen't a single piece of custom gear/part I can find. Did anyone else have this problem? if you did, how did you end up getting your parts you were looking for?

O-turn

Partier
Check out denniskirk.com

They were awesome when I ordered from them.

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member

O-turn

Partier
For riding gear, I order all my stuff from New Enough Motorcycle Apparel sells motorcycle jackets, pants and suits, boots, gloves, helmets, etc :: New Enough, LTD. The guys there are great, and you can't beat their prices, especially with the price-match guarantee. They also sell bike parts and accessories.

As for FZ6R specific bike parts, you can have your dealership order them directly. My dealership carries some parts, but not everything. You can find some of the parts on ebay as well.
My buddy just got his jacket from newenough, forgot about them. He got a great deal!

cbzdel

As for my gear, I decide on what I want and go on google and search for that item at the cheapest price...

if you want a factory item, go to the dealership and ask, they will probably have to order it.

SoulRider

Can everyone post links to the pages of gear they own? I'm wondering how hard it's going to be to find matching, yellow gear!
I didn't see much today at the big bike store.

I had a hard time finding green gear to match my Ninja, and that's why I'm considering a white FZ6R also.

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member

This is where I get all of my gear!

thehelmetsource.com