When you live right.

24KMACH

I attended Auburn, WA. CycleGears "Bike Night" for the first time tonight. :)Free hot dogs, chips, pop and a cool Bike Night shirt. I put in for the drawing on a free set of Dunlop tires. A great bunch of folks. I stayed for three hours and decided to go home before dark. I was in the shower and my wife says CycleGear is on the phone.:confused: I won the tires. :cheer: I almost did not go there tonight but a voice in my head said "Go you fool"

oyamyers

Nice!!! Enjoy the new tires.
I've been to that CycleGear store before, when I lived in Bellevue. Oh how I miss seeing Mt. Rainier, when the sun is out...

CrazyCawi

I love that mtn

Detrich

awesome! free tires are always great :)

e.blackadder

Oh how I miss seeing Mt. Rainier, when the sun is out...
Sun? Oh, yeah, I remember that. But not this year. Today looks nice. Maybe we'll hit 80 degrees. 5th time this year! 351 minutes of summer temps so far this year. The weatherman is now talking about the return of La Nina.

And I thought after last summer that it couldn't get any worse.

oyamyers

Sun? Oh, yeah, I remember that. But not this year. Today looks nice. Maybe we'll hit 80 degrees. 5th time this year! 351 minutes of summer temps so far this year. The weatherman is now talking about the return of La Nina.

And I thought after last summer that it couldn't get any worse.
We still get up to Seattle as much as we can and I keep up on the news there. I know its been bad this year:surrender:. Went up July 1-4 to visit family and friends and had to wear a jacket. Everyone here in the Bay Area says that its colder this Summer here but I'm loving the 80+ degree days. In fact, I can't remember when it rained here last...

CrazyCawi