when i ride

BKP

I need to get gear. I am a new rider go eight miles to work and eight back backroads. Just a helmet although I did order a new pair of gloves. I ride within my means but can't control what others do. Thankfully so far in the three weeks I've been riding I have been relatively lucky.
Bro... if it'll help get you geared up, I've got a 10% off coupon from Motorcycle Superstore for ya...

PM me, if you can use it...

leprecaun jon

ESTABLISHED RESIDENT
Elite Member

leprecaun jon

ESTABLISHED RESIDENT
Elite Member

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

danieljardim

I'm surprised I haven't seen you around since you live so close by. Though I'm never really in that area.
Since my ankle got hurt I'm not riding a lot due to my foot still hurts a little. When I ride I go up north to go to work using side streets (believe or not) is faster than highways.

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

BoneJj

The one I have is 5xl ;)
Damn, I wasn't expecting that one. I thought I was a big dude at 2xl. Me and my friends are working on loosing the weight though. We all need to get back down to reasonable sizes. I hope you can find a way to work on that was well.

danieljardim

Damn, I wasn't expecting that one. I thought I was a big dude at 2xl. Me and my friends are working on loosing the weight though. We all need to get back down to reasonable sizes. I hope you can find a way to work on that was well.
Yes, I'm working on it.. Changing my diet and everything.