What Other Projects Do You Have?

deceptive gt

We do this on the Mustang Forums I belong to and figured to get it rolling here. If anyone has any other projects, post up pictures and information.

Here is mine, 2002 Ford Mustang GT Convertible the day I brought it home:

The last picture of it together:

Its current state:

The last rendition had a CAI, TB, Plenum, UDPs, tune, Flowmaster Super 44 Catback, O/R X Pipe, Eibach Pro System Suspension, Cobra Brake Upgrade, Gears, and a nasty stereo.

It is now getting a 4V Cobra Swap, Forged Internals, Vortech Supercharger with custom FMIC setup, Corbeau or Recaro Seats, Full Exhaust (Borla and MAC stuff), T56 Magnum 6 speed, Built Rear, changing the suspension for something stiffer and adjustable, Saleen S281 Body Kit, Cobra R Brembos, probably a 4pt Cage, custom trunk setup for the stereo, custom gauges by Speed Hut, Cowl Hood, and some other odds and ends.

My goal is 600-700rwhp and it to look like it just rolled off the assembly line. Lots of cleaning is going on to remove 11 years of torment from the roads.

deceptive gt

That is cool, one of my buddies recently got into the RC scene. He loves it and is always doing something with them.

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

MistahT

Mistah T
Elite Member
Last edited:

latony007

project

here is the project that pretty much takes up any time that I am not working or on my bike :)

Attachments

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

Kayo7

here is the project that pretty much takes up any time that I am not working or on my bike :)
I know how that goes. My girlfriend has a daughter who is nine and I have been helping coach her softball for the last 2 1/2 years. *Side note - Tell her to keep her eye on the ball* lol

Kayo7

I'm trying to get my hands on a camaro that I can make my project. Had an 81 Camaro that my dad and I rebuilt the engine and trans on when I was 14-16 that I sold when I went off to school. Trying to get another and make it my own.

Right now I just have my 03 Trailblazer I pretend is my project (exhaust, CAI, stereo, small things like that). I'm thinking about custom fabricating a Turbo on it but that is a long time away lol.

Attachments

roundhouse

Here is my 04 GTO. Left it pretty much stock looking other than the 05 hood. I put in a fat cam CM push rods and had the 241 heads CNC'd. Under drive pulley, intake, headers, catless mids, 2 1/2" exhaust and a 125 dry shot. Had it tuned at ETMC. Dynoed a little over 500 HP at the wheels on a mustang dyno with the spray.

got 50,000 miles

Attachments

ej'sfz

this is my cherokee/weekend warrior. have had it for a couple years now and love taking it back home to the desert whenever i can. ive also got a 65 mustang that ive had since high school that i kinda put on the back burner for now..no pics on this computer though...

Attachments

latony007

I know how that goes. My girlfriend has a daughter who is nine and I have been helping coach her softball for the last 2 1/2 years. *Side note - Tell her to keep her eye on the ball* lol
LOL i have, but she said the ball was already on the way out so i should give her the benefit of the doubt. I think lawyer not ballplayer is in her future :)

deceptive gt

My altima:

How she started:

Now:

My Gixxer (no longer have the FZ6R, does this count?)

Audio projects (My garage audio setup):

Car audio was my main hobby for about 17 years ages 13-30:

My Mustang has a Pioneer AVHP4200, a Diamond Audio 600.4 and 1000.1, Infinity Kappa 6 1/2 and 6x8 Components, and two Diamond Audio D310s. My Ranger has two pair of RF Prime 6x8s, a RF P3S10, a RF Prime 250x1, and Pioneer CD Player (forget which one).

Here is my 04 GTO. Left it pretty much stock looking other than the 05 hood. I put in a fat cam CM push rods and had the 241 heads CNC'd. Under drive pulley, intake, headers, catless mids, 2 1/2" exhaust and a 125 dry shot. Had it tuned at ETMC. Dynoed a little over 500 HP at the wheels on a mustang dyno with the spray.

got 50,000 miles
Not too shabby. Not a GM person myself but, I would buy a GNX or WS6. Those are the only two GM products that make me excited.

Pinarello Rider

I had a 91 Miata that was my project. Sold it for many reasons, but hope to get back at it. My TRUE love is cars, and I've done some track days and auto-crosses, and need to get back on the track. Unfortunately, the house is my current project.

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

lwclancers

From a hobby/craft perspective, I like to make stuff out of paracord. I need to take some pics though

danieljardim

I only have fun projects at this moment.

1 - fix a hole on my kitchen floor (my dog ate the seal around door, water leaked underneath and rotted the subfloor, one day stepped on a weak spot, now a got a foot size hole on the kitchen)

2 - build a small shed just for my tools (tired of people = wife, making a mess on the shed and blocking my tool box with junk)

3 - clean the junk in the basement so I can finally hire somebody to finish my basement.

4 - clean the junk on my attic so I can finally use the "walking closet" that the junk is in it right now.

I don't think you guys wanna see any pictures of that mess.

latony007

I only have fun projects at this moment.

1 - fix a hole on my kitchen floor (my dog ate the seal around door, water leaked underneath and rotted the subfloor, one day stepped on a weak spot, now a got a foot size hole on the kitchen)

2 - build a small shed just for my tools (tired of people = wife, making a mess on the shed and blocking my tool box with junk)

3 - clean the junk in the basement so I can finally hire somebody to finish my basement.

4 - clean the junk on my attic so I can finally use the "walking closet" that the junk is in it right now.

I don't think you guys wanna see any pictures of that mess.
Man I wish we had basements. Id have that baby full man caved!