What mods would you do?

alishas

If you had a white 2009 FZ6R what mods would you do and why? If you have links or photos that would be better. Thank you!

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
Elite Member

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

xleeb0y13x

Protection things first. Then things to up visibility like led's and hid. Then cosmetic and performance. Not a ton of options for these bikes but that's the fun of making it your own.

Sent from the second bathroom stall to the left.

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

xleeb0y13x

Black it out and you'll go faster and unnoticed. Raven is the fastest color after all. Sliders is still a good idea too. My mods in my sig are in the order I got them.
You know I do remember hearing that just the raven paint alone adds 5 hp. Guess ill have to paint my bike now. :)

Sent from the second bathroom stall to the left.

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

latony007

pearl white

I have the pearl white and with the red shock and red trim on the rims I thought it needed a bit more. I bought the Yamaha bubble shield cause it looks better although doesn't help much with the wind. I am putting red windshield screws in, two red rectangle Yamaha 3d sticker things on the back kinda under the passenger seat. I also got some red Yamaha logo licence plate bolts and a red gas cap cover thingy. I wanted to replace the black 3d logos on the tank with red ones but im chicken to take them off :)
Tank guard is first thing to get, I got clear which I like. After that I really want flush mount turn signals but everyone complains about not being able to see them from the front. The stock grips suck and make my hands go numb too fast so that's next on my list. Also looking at sliders and doing something to make the seat more comfy.

alh081

i have a 12 white one..here are
my mods