What kind of graphics card do you have?

CrazyCawi

thats a very nice card. Back when I was pc I ran dual SLI or what ever but I just have a basic card now so the wifey can play the sims(thanks to therook)

Kdubb223

Two HD6950's for now...

CrazyCawi

It's stunning how much better absolutely everything looks. And everything processes faster, smoother, crisp. It's graphic cybering for geeks lol

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?fjp5sz
Sent from Joshua's android dominating iPhone using Tapatalk

SpawnXX

Premium Member

Bert-Aus

NVIDIA Quattro FX 1700 at work
ATI Radeon HD 5570 at home

Last edited:

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member

Spunky99

This is the card I have. I love it!!! I have the EVGA Super clocked version.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2
I have the same card and can play every game with zero lag and maxed everything.

Mr Citrus

I got is last night and so far this thing has blown me away! Started up BF3 and the settings ran high extremely comfortably! I even pushed some Ultra.
Arma 2 plays really well also. I got the dayz apocalypse mod and it runs like a dream on high. And man is this thing quiet. Well worth the money.

CrazyCawi

I got is last night and so far this thing has blown me away! Started up BF3 and the settings ran high extremely comfortably! I even pushed some Ultra.
Arma 2 plays really well also. I got the dayz apocalypse mod and it runs like a dream on high. And man is this thing quiet. Well worth the money.
$200? where did you buy iot

Mr Citrus

CrazyCawi

holy ball slaps cards went up in price. lol I was running dual SLI's for $400 back in my soldier of fortune 2 days on pc

The wife made me go bargain basement for her computer upgrade, since she uses MY desktop for email only. So we spent about 300 on parts. (Mobo, ram, hdd, psu, vid card, etc...)

Got a NVIDIA GTS 450. Love it, am able to play City of Heroes in ultra mode. :D

Nastybutler

Cynical Member
Elite Member

yfz6r

Cards these days are incredible. That 560 will do just fine for years to come. Won't be maxing everything out as time goes by but will stay smooth for years. My 3 year old radeon 4870 still runs every game I've tried on at least medium. It's old but I can't justify replacing it.

2 6950's would be SWEET! How is the driver support for 4 graphics chips?