What is your next bike going to be? What do you drool over?

What do you want next?

• Total voters

Bruno

My next bike will be Sport bike, certainly... Either a Suzuki GSXR750 or Kawasaki ZX6R... YZF-R6 is not oficially sold in Brazil...:(

Alex6

My next bike will be Sport bike, certainly... Either a Suzuki GSXR750 or Kawasaki ZX6R... YZF-R6 is not oficially sold in Brazil...:(
According to the 2013 SS shootout both of your choices seem to be better options than R6 for the street riding. Since my name is not Lorenzo I don't have a brand loyalty.

pjmac5

VMAX 1200 Video Link

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=geuQ5Gq7N_s]Vmax best bike ever - YouTube[/ame]

MistahT

Mistah T
Elite Member

Maadi

If I ever get enough money I'd probably buy something like the BMW F800GT. The more I ride the Fz6r, the more I hate the chain. Unfortunately the BMW gets really expensive if you want all the options, and of course you'll want all the options...

2013 BMW F800GT First Ride - Motorcycle USA

It doesn't look the prettiest, but that Valencia Orange isn't a bad color :)

SpawnXX

Premium Member
Last edited:

nucmedman63

well for me I have already got my dream bike traded in my 6r 2 months ago for the fz1 love it so far also promised wife this would be my last new bike(lol) also I have this Yamaha loyalty have had nothing but good luck with them. puzzled pole show 41% will pick Yamaha but post doesn't show that what up?

Pinarello Rider

I think my next bike will be a Yami. Maybe a Super Tenere...;)
They just got one of those in the Yammy dealership near me. Interesting looking bike - very big, looks pretty capable. For that money though, I would head to the nearest BMW dealership though.