What I came home with today!

dx2killa

So the whole deal with the mazdaspeed3 went sour for some reason and family member steped in and took the car so I went car shopping during the week. Well I ended up coming home with this today, as well as trading the transam and few bills on other guys side for 2005 kawi 636. Little scraped up on one side could use nice plastidip and some luv but loud and fast it is! (pictures are the good side, little bit of scapes on the other side nothing crazy though)

Crpngdth

looking good. nice rides and love the glow. theres just something about cruising that bike around with them and having everyone look at you.

crobih

I been looking into a new car but having a crqppy driving record I just cant justify paying 300 a month for insurance.

FastFreddy

Looks like a nice ZED!

For some reason my man brain knows they are series II rims ? So that's the one with some power tweaks right ?

There was a concreter that used to live in the apartment building here, I would sometimes see him in the lift with a yoga mat of an evening, he would go bright red and I would not mention the yoga mat at all.

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

Bert-Aus

I'm noticing a common thread here

back pain
yoga
wife 2 up
...mmm I'm subscribed:sinister:

nice ride(plural) BTW!

dx2killa

Looks like a nice ZED!

For some reason my man brain knows they are series II rims ? So that's the one with some power tweaks right ?

There was a concreter that used to live in the apartment building here, I would sometimes see him in the lift with a yoga mat of an evening, he would go bright red and I would not mention the yoga mat at all.
Yes the 2007+ have slight engine tweak an hp increase. 309-319 stock by the books atleast

CrazyCawi

get rid of the extended swing arm, but one hell of a bike and car.