What FE did you go with?

iaminsider

Spend the extra cash and get one made for the bike. You wont have to drill any holes in stuff. They bolt up to the original locations of the stock fender.

DiHydro

Get the integrated tail light! Solid investment :) I meant to get the motodynamics one but accidentally got a different brand online but it still works great.
Last night my buddy put an integrated tail on his FZ8, it looks so sweet! I really, really want to get one now.

I just changed out my FE with the DMP one. Very satisfied!

It fits a plate bracket easily. Wish I went with this one sooner!

Hopefully nothing happens to the plate if the wheel compresses too much. I had my plate get bent before from that :).

If anyone is interested, I'll sell you my Speed Tactics FE for 25 shipped. Like new! No hardware. I used it with the DMP FE since their bolts were so weak and soft.

Sent from Tapatalk

Last edited:

Riccochet

This cheapass one off Amazon. Was like $25. It fit perfectly. No lights, but I went with a motodynamics tail light anyways.

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Yamaha-Fender-Eliminator-Plate-Bracket/dp/B00KN4KUC6/ref=sr_1_10?ie=UTF8&qid=1402330307&sr=8-10&keywords=fz6r+fender+eliminator"]Amazon.com: Yamaha 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 FZ6R Fender Eliminator Plate Bracket: Automotive[/ame]

SixRFixR

There was a poll a while back where 60% said they installed a FE. I'm keeping my stock lights just to make mine different! Besides, I would only trade out the brake light and turn signals for BRIGHTER ones.