What FE did you go with?

So...what fender eliminator did y'all end up going with?

Post pictures and let us know what one it is!

I'm looking into getting the motodynamics tail light and need to find a FE

LocoLechero

DMP - amazon 50 bucks - legit solid pair it with an integrated signal your golden :thumbup:

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member
DMP. It's VERY well made! But, I think I could have saved some money and gone with an aBay FE and been ok. Paired with the motodynamics tail, visually the best upgrade you can do on the bike!

I think I agree with you here, it does look good and I watched your youtube video on the install as well.

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/DMP-Fender-Eliminator-670-6370/dp/B0050IRYRY/ref=au_pf_ss_2?ie=UTF8&Make=Yamaha|1210&Model=FZ6R|17840&Year=2012|2012&carId=003&n=15684181&s=automotive#productDetails"]Amazon.com: DMP Fender Eliminator 670-6370: Automotive[/ame]

Is this the correct one...not sure if picture of item is true since it's not an fz6r rear end, but the FE looks like a different design?

abyss1406

I went with a universal FE for 20 doll hairs

MiltonDorkenhoff

Search, THEN post.
Elite Member

iaminsider

Dude! Either that's an old picture, or your registration is very out of date :)

Sent from my iPad using the free version of Tapatalk
HA. That is not my bike. I was at work and couldn't snap a pic of my bike. That is a picture that was sent to the guy selling them. However it is an accurate representation of the FE.

I should have purchased the DMP Fender Eliminator!

The Speed Tactics FE I bought doesn't have enough room for a plate bracket :D.

DiHydro

I also got the DMP FE, but didn't install it as the stock indicators will not attach to it. Now I am thinking of getting the Motodynamics integrated taillight, and small arrow style turn signals for the FE.

indian9990

I also got the DMP FE, but didn't install it as the stock indicators will not attach to it. Now I am thinking of getting the Motodynamics integrated taillight, and small arrow style turn signals for the FE.
Get the integrated tail light! Solid investment :) I meant to get the motodynamics one but accidentally got a different brand online but it still works great.