What do you guys wear for a backpack?

I'm looking for a daily commuter bag and I was wondering what some of you all wear.

I'm not trying to pack a lot of items, just mostly enough for a day trip. IE: beach, work, bar/club, NYC.

I guess I'm looking for something that is relatively small, but can still hold a change of clothes (maybe even a sweatshirt of some sort), my work clothes (if needed), laptop, my Gerbings Gloves, and maybe a set of Gerbings Jacket liner and pants.

FZ6R66

I also have an Outdoor Products called Morph. You can get them at Walmart cheap. It does a great job, has lots of pockets and storage and is holding up well. I ride with it every day to work.

Mr Citrus

F

FZ6R_Blue

I have a Swiss backpack that i got a Kohls for like $50 and it works perfect, it has the belly strap, and a nice airflow setup built into the bag. don't remember the exact model but its help up nice even at high speed

eDUB

i wear a skateboarding backpack. no different than any ordinary bag besides there are clip straps on your chest...works perfect for my commutes :D

Kdubb223

Motocentric Backpack, pretty small but it's all I need for coolege. :thumbup:

Attachments

slaythoven

leprecaun jon

ESTABLISHED RESIDENT
Elite Member

michelsmith

Yep, Keep a couple extra tools in there, To raise up & down the seat, To adjust the chain tenchioners & rims
& always an extra inner tube w/ my little handy bike pump LOL :thumbup:

Detrich

I just use a Swiss Wenger 3 pouch backpack. It doesn't wear well with my aero hump jacket tho. So, on those occasions have to wear a flat jacket.