What did you do to your bike today?

BoneJj

Purchased some nice amber LEDs to mount to the bike to add some extra visibility from the front and will be getting some red ones for the back of the bike to mount on the stalks of the turn signals.

Idiosynocracy

Purchased some nice amber LEDs to mount to the bike to add some extra visibility from the front and will be getting some red ones for the back of the bike to mount on the stalks of the turn signals.
I did the front scoops not too long ago. It's looks awesome and the visibility looks good on the 6R as well. I got complimented by a cop about it just the other night when I was filling up my bike! Said I was smart about it lol! Def a great investment!

BoneJj

Idiosynocracy

Went and visited some friends tonight, got in a little night-riding. The air felt really nice... and another friend of mine drew me wearing my batman cowl while riding my bike... I loved it so much I did a rough draw and color of it in my own style.
The first one is my friends and the next one is my interpretation lol

Attachments

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member
Last edited:

dnielson45

Elite Member
Last edited:

BoneJj

I installed my new Pit Bull spools on the bike. I had to clean all the chain lube off the rear swing arm and clean out the threads, made sure I used some god blue thread locker as well.

Let sit for a while and then tried the out. Seeing as my bike has an interesting exhaust I had to make sure that I got low profile spools so it wouldn't nail the exhaust when I take a big bump or bring it up on the back wheel. That issue will go away with the new exhaust though.

Idiosynocracy

Nothing yet, about to take the Yamaha logo off the belly and put custom metallic red ones. Already took the FZ6R logos off. Also ordered T-rex spool adapters/spools and bluetooth for my helmet. Just a cheap bluetooth setup for $40 or so. That way I can listen to some tunes (in one ear) and use my Galaxy S4 for phone calls via bluetooth.
Do take some pics as soon as you get those decals on! I wanna see!

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

Motomama

Please let us know how it went with taken the YAMAHA logo off. That's the only thing I haven't taken off on my bike. I really like the clean look with no logos.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

Motomama

Since I rode the CBR250R yesterday, I rode Ela to the farmer's market this morning. She is a much smoother bike than my CBR. Just reinforces that I made the right choice on the FZ6R.

Last edited:

Motomama

Scott, thank you for the updated on taken off the logo. Maybe I'll keep that on for now.

BoneJj

View attachment 30019

Since I rode the CBR yesterday, I rode Ela to the farmer's market this morning. She is a much smoother bike than my CBR. Just reinforces that I made the right choice on the FZ6R.

image failed!

linkgt

Today, I rode over 100 miles. Up through the canyon to Park City (Utah), back down through another canyon, stopped at an amazing diner, and then to a park and back home. Couldn't have asked for better weather, and now that I'm home, I have the biggest $h!t-eating grin on my face, and can't wait to do it all over again tomorrow!
I hate living in a flat island :(

Riccochet

Rode the snot out of it. Needs broken in. Only 180 miles so far. Also bought all new riding gear. New bike, new gear. Ready for summer!