What did you do to your bike today?

Deathdiesel

Lol to the "NARC" since lowering the front of the bike, night vision decreased exponentially, so im just raising it back up. Already got it, and adjust the chain tension to be a little bit tighter. Right at around 2" of slack atm.

Nastybutler

Cynical Member
Elite Member

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

BoneJj

I never had any troubles getting the 6R on the paddock stand until I put my Givi racks on her. Now I can't lift up on the grab rail while I push down on the stand. I'm afraid to lift up on the Givi rack instead. And I don't have enough "mass" to just push down on the stand without lifting on the rear somehow. Anyone with a tail case know if it's okay to lift on it?
Sounds like you need to eat something...

skinny bitch!

meganiimarie

Put the white seat cowl on today :D It's weird to slide back on the seat getting on the highway and not feel the seat press back on me anymore...

BoneJj

daddyrack

Premium Member

Nastybutler

Cynical Member
Elite Member

meganiimarie

Thanks for suggestion, I'll look around :)

I was also thinking about changing out the sprockets sometime this summer which means I would pull the trigger on the pink EK chain. After that I think I'm pretty much content!

That seat cowl looks great on there! Nicely done. :thumbup: I really like the mods you've chosen as they closely mirror what I would do/ have done. The only thing left after you get your exhaust on is maybe some nicer levers.

r0ar

Thanks for suggestion, I'll look around :)

I was also thinking about changing out the sprockets sometime this summer which means I would pull the trigger on the pink EK chain. After that I think I'm pretty much content!
Hmm What color would look good for my chain? I need to get these bar ends powder coated too. But the bike looks good :)

Deathdiesel

NARC here.... lol I never though about adjusting light after having lowerd the fron end... mmmmm good point though if you figure it out please share maybe pics if at all possible
Really easy, did a quick search and figured it out, wasnt hard at all. All you gotta do is adjust the small bolt with the little teeth looking things, this is underneath the front tire, and you just gotta turn it with a wrench left to aim the light up, and right to aim down. So counterclockwise to aim up, clockwise to aim down.

The one to the right of the plastic brake line clip, and all the little plastic bars around it.

I ended up making it too high, took it out tonight and found out I was lighting up the trees with my brights. Lol teach me to quick guess it.

richierich781

nice! only thing that is stopping me from doing this is the passenger pegs! I do remember another member making one attached to the frame but I dont know if he accomplished it.

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
Elite Member