What color Wheel Tapes / Stripes on Black FZ6R

r0bot

fuzzylogic

considering the accents on the bike (stickers, shock spring) are red i would go with the same color so it looks more uniform.

r0bot

You make a good point fuzzylogic. Was going to throw open PhotoShop and mock up all the different colors... still might. Gear choice i was still considering Black/White though. Hmm might have to reconsider.

O-turn

Partier
I purchased a bright blue from ebay curved for the 17" wheel. Pics to follow when I receive them...

K

keira

white, silver, or red. i think blue, though it would automatically increase your HP, would add too much to the bike, when there's already a red accent.

reiobard

i think the red on black looks the best! I got the blue ones and love the looks of them on my blue bike

xplodnstar

I'm totally for the pink. : P

Everyone will underestimate you.

The red is definitely the best.

A

AJ_rider

A guy that works in my building has pink rim stripes on his new GSXR 600, i think he was trying to match the color of the R on the plastics. I just giggle when I park next to him.

My vote is for Red or White.

r0bot

Thanks for the feedback everyone, definatly going red after the feedback and more consideration. Once i actually get my bike lol, i will post picks of it and the mods im making.

PVD_FZ6R

Here's a real quick photoshop job showing red vs white. I like the red personally but am thinking about doing black so they are not as visible during the day.

r0bot

Thanks PVD_FZ6R... although your works makes it harder to decide lol. I like them both.

C

crabby117

The red and white both look good. Go black if you want subtlety. I have red on my black bike for 2 reasons. One I'm shooting for red highlights all around my bike. I have red grips, red wind screen bolts on a dark smoke screen, about to install red levers w/ black adjusters. Will eventually get red/black gas cap, cable adjuster, and various red caps, engine bolts, and sprocket nuts. My other reason is that when I put on my new FE I'm going to lose the rectangular red reflectors on both sides of the stock fender.

T

tannerplante

I would say gold!!! But thats me I paid $7 shipped to my door from a guy on ebay want an Item Number?

r0bot

What FE kit did you find for the bike crabby117?