WHat another bike for sale? 09 FZ6R SoCal

bigpish13

:( Unfortunately I am selling my bike. My old wrist injuries had reared it's ugly head once again, but this time it's ending my riding career. Well cared for 09 raven with a transferable 2.5 year unlimited miles maintenance contract with North County yamaha of Escondido. It has 80XX miles on it. It includes no cut frame sliders, rear light modulator with extra license plate brake light , three windscreens- blacked out standard, cut red, and puig touring w/s. Brand new front tire. I'll even throw in all the gear- rf1100 white helmet, two riding jackets- tourmaster transitions and a summer jacket, tourmaster riding pants with hip and knee padding, eldiablo riding boots size 11, yamaha tank bag, gorilla bike cable lock and disk lock. Asking $5000 or best offer. My email is [email protected].

Attachments

Detrich

sorry to hear about your wrist injuries acting up and that you have to sell the 6r... :(

hope you get a good deal on the sale tho...

bigpish13

sorry to hear about your wrist injuries acting up and that you have to sell the 6r... :(

hope you get a good deal on the sale tho...
I think riding all those miles made my old injuries come back from it's dormant stage. Either I stop riding or surgery. Surgery is not even 100% that it may work. Tough getting old:mad:

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

bigpish13

NOTE: please disregard this post! Keeping the bike! I'll opt for surgery instead! I couldn't part with my black beauty! Actually, I had it in Craig's list too. Thank God no one actually offered full price! love the ride too much!:D

Detrich

Yay! Hope the surgery goes well. Keep us posted ^_^

Roaddawg

What about putting some of those pull back risers on like Stuna and Superzoom have done? It would put you more upright thus taking pressure off your wrists more.