what age is every one ?

effzee6arr

Mid-life noob

57 next month, and loving the new FZ6R. Got my endorsement July 1, rode my daughter's Ninja 250 for 2 months before the 6R. It's a great beginner 600, and I'm totally hooked.

columbus2382

30 here 2nd bike

blackie65

Oh man I was wondering when someone was going to post this? I will be 42 on Aug 21st. I am contemplating buying an FZ6R but was wondering if this bike is for the younger gens or is it for everyone. Okay who else spill your age:)
Well relax about the FZ6R I am 70 yrs old and ride a Blue 2009 model. I have a lot of experience with many bikes and this is a good bike and a great value for the money.:D

sltwhr

I'm 36 and just started riding this summer. Every time I get on the bike I ask myself why I didn't do this sooner. It's auxillerating

Last edited:

Stephenfz6r

49, last bike was a GS1100E and I ride the 6R like I rode the Suzuki and the 5 Kawasakis before it and like the guy riding across the blog just below.

:Sport:

bikerboi

Im 30 I love this bike! :Sport::thumbup:

DutchPaul

I'm 51
started when I was 18 Honda CB 750, Suzuki GS550, Suzuki GT750, Honda V65 Le sabre, Fazer 600, Honda CBR 600F, 4x YZF R1, Suzuki Burgman 400 LTD and now after 4 years caging along, 2010 XJ6 Diversion ALB. (Blue)

creggur

39 and the VFR is my 8th bike (been riding since I was 6)... The FZ6R is my wife's second bike - she started on a Ninja 250 in January...The FZ6R was her birthday present in July.

Anakai559

Just turned 27, I bought the fz6r for my birthday, also its my first bike. I'm a new rider in town, always wanted to ride but just never did get my permit yet or license.

TigerGenetics

25. 26 in about a month. Late to the party as this is my first bike

Detrich

i'm afraid to reveal my true age... lol

b_who

20 here, but in a couple of months 21 :) :beer:

6R Blackout

I am 33 I had a Honda dual sport bike, got rid of that and got my 09' FZ6R and boy I am very happy. They may call that thing I had a bike but my FZ6R is a motorcycle. I love it. Very happy with speed and performance.http://www.600cc.org/forum/images/smilies/thumbup.gif