wet gloves?

flyingminno

Well its ingenious, I'll give you that! Good to know that worked well for you, but to avoid having to blow-dry your gloves again, you should look into purchasing some all weather riding gloves. But that was a good inexpensive solution to a problem, kudos. :thumbup:

bmw675

why cant you put them in the dryer?

FitZ6R

Creative!

I recall similar devices from college, but they were for a very different purpose. :smoking:

bmw675

didn't think about that as mine are not leather. but i'll keep this in mind for future reference.

Leather + dryer = nasty mess in the dryer (experience here) and too dried out leather.

NYGirl

For the MSF class, you could wear ordinary gardening gloves, any kind of gloves, as long as they are gloves.. but that's some herculean effort ya went to!
:eek:)

Chip

Lol I wore Gardening gloves and boots from walmart, both came out to ~$20! I held off on getting my gear until I knew I could actually ride a bike in traffic. Still, quite ingenious of you!

MikeN02

Lol I wore Gardening gloves and boots from walmart, both came out to ~$20! I held off on getting my gear until I knew I could actually ride a bike in traffic. Still, quite ingenious of you!
+1 Still wear my walmart boots lol.. And I just used their 3/4th's helmet and garden gloves.

Was in a parking space going about 10 miles an hour.