well i finally did it.....straight pipe!!

S

SovietRobot

I was waiting for you to slam your head against the garage door at the end of the video

MNDZA

ya i put it back to stock today and sorry to say im trading it in..my local dealer has a leftover 08 fz1 and i want it:thumbup:
I was seriously considering getting an FZ1 next season, but I decided that I want a bike with a full fairing. Pretty awesome bike though.

L

lonesoldier84

I was seriously considering getting an FZ1 next season, but I decided that I want a bike with a full fairing. Pretty awesome bike though.
you can put a full fairing on an fz1 for like 800 bucks.

MNDZA

you can put a full fairing on an fz1 for like 800 bucks.

Ok now I don't know what to do. I was sure that I'd get the 2010 R6 which will probably be a new design....but that FZ1 with a fairing is :rockon:

lilfuzz

LEAVE the pipe on. So you go deaf. O well. Its being out annoying the cops and every body else and inspiring younger kids. You know they are gonna say I WANT ONE OF THOSE!!!

Hellgate

ya i put it back to stock today and sorry to say im trading it in..my local dealer has a leftover 08 fz1 and i want it:thumbup:
Uhhh...a bit impulsive? Buy a new bike, hack it apart, weld it back up then bump it.

euros4life

Love it!! Sounds great and looks great. Wear ear plugs... hahaha:rockon:

euros4life

mwilkins_2000

i got my fz1 and dear god is it a night and day difference i highly reccomend it to anyone wanting to upgrade later its rides so much smoother and with two people on it its like riding with one no sag at all and as for power you better hold on tight its a fast fast machine

F

FZ1inNH

i got my fz1 and dear god is it a night and day difference i highly reccomend it to anyone wanting to upgrade later its rides so much smoother and with two people on it its like riding with one no sag at all and as for power you better hold on tight its a fast fast machine
I share your enthusiasm! ;)

I thought it was extreme coming from the FZ6... coming from the R must seem like a LOT more though! Did you join Admin's sister site? FZ1-Forum.com International Yamaha FZ1 Community ?