We have a logo!!

Admin

Staff member
Boneman from the FZ6 site who made the logo there is making one for here.. It will be the same but have the FZ6R... It will help keep the sites basic theme the same...:thumbup:

cbzdel

Sweet cant wait to see it!! Even though the butterfly is growing on me :eek:

Manna69247

Cool, can't wait to see. :cool: Played a little, but I'm not really a graphic designer :eek:

FZ6R-v1.3.gif

cbzdel

xplodnstar

Hmmmm, can you say, "Bumper Stickers"?

Nice banner!

cbzdel

xplodnstar

hmm.. maybe front fenders or side fairing but I dont have a bumper haha :)
No 4-wheel for the snow?

I'd put a sticker on my cage.

oyamyers

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
I thought about what I would do for our logo, but I don't have all the components I would need. I thought it might look cool if we could get a shot of the FZ6R badge from each of the different colors. Post them all together, one color in each corner, and put the Yamaha tuning forks in the center.

If I could get you guys to post the FZ6R badge, like what I have below, I will see what I can come up with.

Admin

Staff member
Cool guys... Keep the ideas going.. I just posted the logo boneman made.. I asked him to make on with blue text too I was thinking multiple colors for the site.... ( hmmm more work for me lol)

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
HOLD IT RIGHT THERE!!!

No need to design more logos, the yellow one has been posted. :steve:

If you could get the same logo with all the colors, and them have them rotate. Epilleptics beware. :cool:

Admin

Staff member
I definatley want so see some of your ideas we could also rotate the logos or have different ones for different style...

Make sure to send Boneman a PM if you a member of the FZ6 Site also

oyamyers

Is it me, or is that best looking logo ever?:rockon:

cbzdel

No 4-wheel for the snow?

I'd put a sticker on my cage.
I rode a honda ruckus all winter long.. NO LIES!!

I had a lifted 4x4 Xterra that I sold after winter was over, and I didnt touch it all winter long!