Wax/polish?

jmlevy85

I am getting ready to wash my bike for the first time and was wondering what a good wax or polish to use to make her all pretty afterwards? I have all the washing stuff just nothing to finish up with.

See red

Really......... you can't figure out if you can wax or polish your bike??? come on. the thing on your shoulders is not just there as a helmet holder.... common sense. same as your car.

See red

ok, that was harsh, lmao!!! but ask yourself. does soap, water, and wax work on my car? lmao!!!!!!!!!

jmlevy85

I know I can wax my bike... I am asking what type of wax or polish people are using. What brand? and such. Perhaps if you had read the actual post then you would have realized that I was trying to find out what people like to use.

cavcuz05

I used meguiars black... claybar and wax kit

Rcnewton

You could support me for my part time gig. JaxWaxChicago.com the wax is a bit pricey but the standard wax we sell won't over harden and can always be wiped off even after baking in the sun for two weeks. It's all we use on the 69 ss camaro the 2010 camaro and my daily beaters. :thumbup:

J.J.

I have used Honda Spray Cleaner & Wax for years on all my bikes, atvs, sleds.
Everyone I ride with uses it & my Yamaha dealer sells the stuff.
It works on all the bikes & what most dealers use in their showrooms.
$6.95 a can.

Chaphil3

I used meguiars black... claybar and wax kit
+1 here. You can pick up the clay kit from walmart for about 15 bucks. Comes with 2 clay bars, spray to use with the clay (detail spray), spray wax (which is awesome in my opinion), and cloth to wipe. Here's Betti Blu after I finished with it:

Attachments