was never a HUGE fan of harleys...

wrightme43

Admin of Socks & Puppets
Nope not for me. I like me some forks, or paralever or britten suspension.

That is just not going to work when you need it the most.

S

Shinn

I got one that parks beside me at school all the time. It actually looks awkward in real life. Almost over done

S

shreveport1

SWEEEEEEEEEEET!!!!! thAt's a factory made bobber chopper.Just awesome!Choppers have allway's been my favorite type of bike,I'm looking for a bike to chop right now.I hope too find one soon,i've got some new ideas i want to try.:D

C

champion221elite

Glad to see some folks like it, but it's not exactly my "cup of tea".

S

skyjake

I like cruisers. I'm sure many people here own or have owned them. I owned 2 Honda (metric) Cruisers, Shadow and VTX 1300. I really really liked my VTX. However, I'm pretty close to being in LOVE with my FZ6 now.

When I was i market for a Cruiser, I looked at new Harleys but just didn't see anything I really liked. Some of it is a whole lot of bling bling for a big price sticker. If I ever bought a Harley, it would be a night train.

One of these days, I want a FJR.

M

mxgolf

I ride with some Harley friends and I'm not too impressed. Especially for the price. Ouch! They have let me take them for a cruise before and I think it's like my couch. That was an Electra Glide. I just love my FZ6. Some of them are pretty cool looking but for the price? I have a dirt bike and my FZ6 and some change left over compared to a Harley Davidson.

C

CdnMedic

After riding my FZ6 next to my step-dads 1200 sportster, I am positive I will NEVER own a cruiser. He thought his bike had something for mine... Not even close. Turns better, goes better, stops better, isn't one of the pack and it's comfortable...

C

cv_rider

After riding my FZ6 next to my step-dads 1200 sportster, I am positive I will NEVER own a cruiser. He thought his bike had something for mine... Not even close. Turns better, goes better, stops better, isn't one of the pack and it's comfortable...
I sort of considered a Sporty before I ultimately got an FZ6. Looks like I made the right choice! Love the look of cruisers, and the HD brand holds some allure for me despite there being a healthy dose of posers in the owners ranks.