Wanted:stock exhaust headers

bobby bo bonsin

Was gonna put this out there and see if anyone has stock headers they want to sell for a reasonable price. I'm talking to marthy about doing an exhaust and am trying to keep my stock exhaust intact. If anybody has anything let me know!thanks!

xvw666

i just install tbr exhaust... maybe i can sell u the stock one.. im in canada.. where u from? and how much do you want to pay?

Y

yellowfz

A 3" to 2 1/2" reducer will fit where the can comes off at, 3" to header, you can get someone to weld the reducer and then a short 2" section fitted to the 2 1/2" end of the reducer for $50 or so, then just slip something on. Simple and cheap.
Or make your own like others here.

bobby bo bonsin

i just install tbr exhaust... maybe i can sell u the stock one.. im in canada.. where u from? and how much do you want to pay?
Hey there I live in dothan Alabama which is a long way from you. I would say that shipping would be more than I'm willing to pay from where you are. And I'm not wanting the whole system just the header as shipping the whole system would be astronomical! I'm looking to spend 50 dollars or so. So if your willing to cut the cat from the muffler at the 3" weld and send it to me for around 50-60the dollars let me know.but it probably wouldn't be worth it to you. Just let me know and thanks for your response.

bobby bo bonsin

A 3" to 2 1/2" reducer will fit where the can comes off at, 3" to header, you can get someone to weld the reducer and then a short 2" section fitted to the 2 1/2" end of the reducer for $50 or so, then just slip something on. Simple and cheap.
Or make your own like others here.
Yeah I know I could fairly easily have someone locally weld me something up and that may just end up being what I do. I orders a 99-02stock r6 header and a delkevic slipknot to go with it but I'm afraid after talking to marthy It will be too much trouble to make it work. I'm not wanting to chop up stock exhaust if I don't have to and that's why I'm looking for another stock header. And I would also not mind sending marthy some business after everything he's done for us here on the forum. And he's also done enough of them to really know what he's doing and to make them fit correctly under the bike. Thanks for your post.

NoDoze

I have a stock exhaust that I purchased from Marthy and ended up just sitting in the garage - never even bothered to install it on my FZ6R.

I'll sell it to you as much as Marthy sold it to me $100 + shipping. I am in San Francisco.

The flanges were taped by Marthy when he shipped them to me :p

PM or respond if you are interested.

Last edited:

linkgt

I have a stock exhaust that I purchased from Marthy and ended up just sitting in the garage - never even bothered to install it on my FZ6R.

I'll sell it to you as much as Marthy sold it to me $100 + shipping. I am in San Francisco.

The flanges were taped by Marthy when he shipped them to me :p

PM or respond if you are interested.
Check your PM :)

bobby bo bonsin

I bought it and its on its way to me as we speak! Thanks to nodoze and everyone that responded.