dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

bleedinblue

Elite Member

CtrlAltDl

I just ordered tires and helmet pads from them and didn't get a coupon. :(

Rhinotjv

I want a magnetic one, sorry I should of clarified.Id say a medium one, something big enough for 2 bottles of water, 2 wallets, 2 phones, and maybe a thing or 2 more.
Im going to get alot of luggage eventually.But I thought a tank bag just big enough for a 2 up pleasure ride would be the best place to start.

I dont want a big tank bag either.Iv done a bit of research already, and dont really care for the magnets on the Nelson Rigg.The quality of the magnets\and bottom of the bag are mainly what I was wondering about.

Also how do I get the coupons from MC Superstore?Do they come with orders that qualify for free s&h or something?
I have the cortech super 10 liter tank bag. It has 4 strong magnets and a soft neoprene material on the bottom. I think it's the perfect size for what you're describing, and I love mine for the same reasons. It goes with me every time and never disappoints. I had seen other comments that the cortech has scratched tanks but I've never had a problem even with a slightly dusty tank. Hope this helps.

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?j5tpyx

CrazyCawi

anyone else have one?

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member