Want to ride on Skyline Dr tomorrow?

jfont

I know it's short notice but I've been real busy this week and it just dawned on me. I'm meeting my girlfriend's family to camp for the weekend at Big Meadows Lodge off Skyline. They are going to be there already and I'm going to take my bike down to meet them. I'm on a really tight schedule though. I assume I would leave the Annapolis, MD area around 4ish. So along with the late notice whoever came would either need to camp(no more room in their pull-behind camper) or drive back at night.... In either case I realized it would be selfish of me to not mention something haha.

jfont

Yea it was a great place. Did a couple hikes and relaxed. Was a great getaway from school. I'm sorry I gave such late notice. I have a pass that will last till friday if you want it ..... haha

Attachments

DevlDog

Been ages since I got up to that part of Virginia. I should make my way up there and ride sometime, but it probably won't be until next spring/summer :(

That part of the state is really pretty though.

formthelines

You guys should start an event for this. My girlfriend and myself tried multiple times to meet up with the guys on ex-500.com, but we always have scheduling conflicts. it would be cool to ride with you all to Luray.

MistahT

Mistah T
Elite Member