want some appearance advice

leovito

Hey all I have had my 11 raven for a few months and started fixing it up. The last few things I am going to do to it cosmetically are the mirrors, clutch/brake controls, grips and windshield. I have already put on the fender elem kit and removed the signals and put down some flush mounts. Also put in the HID light kit. Need some ideas.

For the mirrors I was looking at a few but need some suggestions because our mirrors are fugly. I was looking to get the pod mirrors dont know what they are called. im pretty much open to anything i just dont want ones that next to my head as the stocks and i dont want ones on the handles.

the grips and controls ive got ordered and will post some pics when they come in the mail.

the wind shield is my biggest concern. I was gonna do a custom one and paint on the stock clear one and throw some stencils I have made up on it. Thing is I dont know what paint to use. So would appreciate some feed back on that.

Also anything else sexy I can add on throw something out there for me

iSpoolin

I had the R6 mirrors on my FZ and I loved them. For windshield painting regular spray paint is fine, but paint on the inside of the windshield!

addictionsola

Hey all I have had my 11 raven for a few months and started fixing it up. The last few things I am going to do to it cosmetically are the mirrors, clutch/brake controls, grips and windshield. I have already put on the fender elem kit and removed the signals and put down some flush mounts. Also put in the HID light kit. Need some ideas.

For the mirrors I was looking at a few but need some suggestions because our mirrors are fugly. I was looking to get the pod mirrors dont know what they are called. im pretty much open to anything i just dont want ones that next to my head as the stocks and i dont want ones on the handles.

the grips and controls ive got ordered and will post some pics when they come in the mail.

the wind shield is my biggest concern. I was gonna do a custom one and paint on the stock clear one and throw some stencils I have made up on it. Thing is I dont know what paint to use. So would appreciate some feed back on that.

Also anything else sexy I can add on throw something out there for me
Check out the zx6 mirrors, they pretty much bolt right up.

Flipflash

Elite Member

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
Elite Member

leovito

Thanks for the advice. I got the windshield painted up. Excited to see how it looks after the clear coats dry. Ill look into the zx6 mirrors when I go to the shop wed. Im trying to get everything pretty much as flush with the bike as I can. I see the cons with the pig spotters. Thanks for the advice.

CrazyCawi

Yellow n black baby