walruses.

Mr Citrus

I just took my bike for a little spin to get gas, now that the dust storm has passed, and somebody stole my gloves. I was stupid and left them on my bike when I went in to pay(waiting for Chase to send me a new debit card) and I come back and the gloves are gone. Who the hell steals GLOVES? GLOVES.

Rookasaki

I just took my bike for a little spin to get gas, now that the dust storm has passed, and somebody stole my gloves. I was stupid and left them on my bike when I went in to pay(waiting for Chase to send me a new debit card) and I come back and the gloves are gone. Who the hell steals GLOVES? GLOVES.
You sure the dust storm didn't blow them away!

Mr Citrus

You sure the dust storm didn't blow them away!
I looked everywhere, the wind had died down before I decided to go out. I looked like an idiot crawling through the bushes at the station

Sparkxx1

I went upstate and left my helmets on the bike in a small town, but my gloves hell no. They seem so easy to take and put them anywhere. Even with the helmets I was constantly popping my head out of the stores.

That sucks I hope they weren't expensive gloves :(

so many people these days need an :spank: things went downhill when they took away spanking kids lol. then they grew up to the miss fit society we have today. just my .2 cents. im scared to get a tail bag for my bike because it stays outside and i dont want it dissapearing.

Crocop43

This is the reason I bought a security system for my gloves.......not really but I do like the idea of having a security system for your gear.....or better yet a tracking system so you can beat the heck outta them and steal there crap for revenge....just saying....

Detrich

it's pretty sad that there is no honor- even among bikers... when i go to bike meets i still lock my helmet and carry my jacket & gloves. all it takes is for someone u don't know to walk by and lift it... sigh

CDN6R

Oh Crap! What the hell is this world comin to???? Maybe you should go back to the gas station and check to see if there is a video recording of activity around the pump???? You never know......... the S.O.B. maybe on tape or it may on tape show when the 'dust storm " blew it. Lauire.

Crocop43

i still like my idea on this subject....i might invent it

D

Deleted member 9794

Did you ask the store to review the security camera?