Walk around of my 6R

efforex

Well Ladies and Gentleman this is a video of my 6R let me know what you think :D i know im missing frame sliders :(

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N8kwp_TtVnY&feature=plcp]Walk around of my fz6r and Showing the mods i have done - YouTube[/ame]

bobby bo bonsin

Very nice! Looks and sounds great! Love those red seats!:thumbup::cool:

Hello my real name is Adam.

efforex

efforex

What windshield is that? Is it shorter than stock, or just looks that way cause of the ZX-6R mirrors? I love the shape of it
It is the stock shield that came on my bike

efforex

Looks different than mine..... hhmm........ camera angle? Looks more like a bubble
Mine has always looked very different then all other fz6rs I have seen and I bought mine new

Demond

Cool video! You've inspired me to do a walk-around of Amber. I haven't even took a legitimate (with my DSLR) pic of her yet :facepalm:

efforex

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

efforex

Those are nice dogs. I have 3 great danes, 1 Chiwawa, 1 yorki
Are chiwawa is annoying she thinks she is a princess and can do whatever she wants

bobby bo bonsin

bobby bo bonsin

Its a marthy viper can dude. I think it looks great. Much better than that nasty stock muffler/breadbox.

efforex

Its a marthy viper can dude. I think it looks great. Much better than that nasty stock muffler/breadbox.

I love the sound of the exhaust and the look everyone so far says the bike looks a lot more sportier then a commuter or sport bike.