Visit to Cycle Gear

24KMACH

I picked up three items at a good price. Golves $20, Chain breaker kit $30 and $10 flat tire air can.

Last edited:

RedDeadRaven

Great deals. I used to like going to Cycle Gear, but now the local store doesn't carry the selection it used to. Suddenly the only gear they carry is Frank Thomas - which is overpriced and fugly IMHO. I'm looking for a new pair of riding boots and I don't like the idea of not being able to try them on first. Quite inconvenient...

24KMACH

Great deals. I used to like going to Cycle Gear, but now the local store doesn't carry the selection it used to. Suddenly the only gear they carry is Frank Thomas - which is overpriced and fugly IMHO. I'm looking for a new pair of riding boots and I don't like the idea of not being able to try them on first. Quite inconvenient...
Our store carrys all their stuff and the bikers really hang out there with Fort Lewis so close.:thumbup:

MikeN02

I used to be a regular at Cycle Gear but I haven't been there in months. Some of the brands as mentioned aren't there. Such as SIDI (the best boots imo) helmets etc.

It's a great place if I can't wait for stuff but way overpriced.

Also, I've been hearing a lot of things. I'm over on the R6 forum and there are 2 versions of the R6, The R6s and the R6r. Oil filter for the S is 303 while the R is 204 for the K&N and a lot of people said the cycle gear employees tell them this is what you need (the 303).