Vandalized 2012 FZ6R

Sequoyah

Hey friends, A friend of mine had his new bike vandalized at his home in Springfield Missouri. This happened about 3 weeks ago. I really hate this kind of crap. The guy couldn't be a nicer person. 18 or 19 years old just moved out of mom and dads. The bike is the first thing he has ever bought new. I just really hate this for him.

Attachments

Deathdiesel

That really is just awful. Completely and utterly awful man! Id beat the ever loving shit out of someone If I saw that.

Chryghel_027

My sympathy for our fellow rider. I understand how he feels. I also gone through with this kind of crap. I found mine laying down on the ground because some idiot trash my bike 2 days ago. He was just lucky cause I didn't caught him in the act. If it was, then there'll be blood on street and I'm going to enjoy pulling out the crap out of him:rant:

Here are some of the damages that he has done...

Attachments

BKP

You have to be some kind of miserable, misanthropic, self-hating a$$ to want to go to those lengths to make someone else as unhappy as you...

At least your friend's bike is fixable... the perp is stuck with himself forever...

Last edited:

SpawnXX

Premium Member

dnielson45

Elite Member

Anthony

Fastest Member
Elite Member

Sequoyah

Talked to his little brother, he said the insurance adjuster quoted almost 5 grand worth of damage. He also told me they cut some of the wiring harness as well and took his mower and mowed zig zag lines in his yard:confused: and busted a window out of his house. I am surprised they didn't total it. Hope he catches who did this. I will relay the kind words.

Pinarello Rider

Talked to his little brother, he said the insurance adjuster quoted almost 5 grand worth of damage. He also told me they cut some of the wiring harness as well and took his mower and mowed zig zag lines in his yard:confused: and busted a window out of his house. I am surprised they didn't total it. Hope he catches who did this. I will relay the kind words.
Sounds like he was targeted.

BoneJj

This really sounds a personal vendetta against him. Someone in his life must have a hatred for him for them to go to this level of trouble to cause him such grief.

It's very disgusting that someone would dk such a thing. People are so stupid and cowardly.

anticsd

Those dickless mother****ers!!! Sorry to hear about it, I had mine tipped over 2nd day of ownership because I parked it in a congested area. If only people in this world own up to their mistakes or have the balls to disrespect directly rather than this chickenshit act.

aki

That is truly chicken sh*t! Did he file a police report? I hope they bust those guys that would do something that low...

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member

Sequoyah

Update

Talked with my young friend last night.
Good news is the bike has been restored back to like new.
Bad news Springfield's awesome Police where not able to pull any prints and have not found the people responsible, nor has he.