UFC Fight's tonight...

roundhouse

A win is a in is a win...........
technically it is, it will go down as a win, but did he beat silva? again first fight yes but silva gave it to him, second fight was due to a leg check. i "won" what was going to be my first fight by forfeit as the guy chickened out. i got a trophy which i dropped in the trash, i might have "won" but i did not compete for it.

you fight, you know when you are sparring someone and they are "playing" and you land a good shot it does not feel the same as if they were going 100%.

also yeah he got punched some but remember silva vs luter? silva was dominated and came back and whooped him.

sonnen did the same and he got triangled.

i was upset as i wanted to see how it would play out with silva "on point"

this was a freak injury. how many leg kicks get checked every day with people training or fighting all over the world without a problem. weidman talked about how it is so destructive. this is nothing new. the Thai boxers always check this way.

yes it can happen but what is the intent of a leg kick? certainly not to break a leg it is defense of a kick. same as parrying a punch or using your elbows to protect your ribs.

if he knocked him out i would give him his due. instead silva had a weak spot in his leg.

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

roundhouse

this topic is not going anywhere.:banghead::banghead:

we can all agree to disagree

he got a w but some of you believe he didn't "really win" that's cool either way our opinions are not going to make a dif so we can all move on and stop with the :catfight::catfight:
HAHA, yeah. he won. i guess i wanted to see him go to war and actually be tested for several rounds. sucks when something like this happens. oh well. I am sure I will forget it soon enough