Two Brothers system

A

AJ_rider

You mean no more pissed off weedeater! lol 1000.00 hum....
:D

Thats better than the sewing machine sound you get with the stock FZ6! :( I couldn't stand it, I installed the 2Bros after about 2 weeks.

fz6rwolf

when i had cruisers i bought after market exhausts, last one was cobra lowboy staggereds on vtx1300 and i took out the baffles, that was loud. this one i'm liking the stealth sound when just riding, LE looks more at sport bikes than cruisers for tickets so i'd rather not draw the attention.

F

FZ1inNH

Kudos to Two Bros for stepping up with the new bike model! :steve:

And, at least you pay half the price of TWO cans for the non-R model! ;)

Y

YamahaMAXdRPMs

yes, i dont know how the single pipe on the fz6r vs the dual on the fz6 would sound... but im sure it would still be bada$$... my TB are nasty loud, they way i like it :thumbup:

O

Ozfazer6

Go for it :thumbup: Also looks heaps better than having that big black box underneath too.

S

SovietRobot

Kudos to Two Bros for stepping up with the new bike model! :steve:

And, at least you pay half the price of TWO cans for the non-R model! ;)
The FZ6R system is a full system, including headers.

This is the system I'd get if I had an FZ6R

xplodnstar

msgirle

If anyone does this mod...please post a video so we can all hear how it sounds! I'm sure it sounds bad ass but I want to check it out before spending that kinda money! :) Does anyone know if you do this mod if you have to "jet" it?

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
If anyone does this mod...please post a video so we can all hear how it sounds! I'm sure it sounds bad ass but I want to check it out before spending that kinda money! :) Does anyone know if you do this mod if you have to "jet" it?
No one has done this mod yet, as TBR is 12 days away from releasing the first set from production.

Check out this link for a group buy for this exhaust. In the thread, you will find the price ($825 shipped) and a video of the same exhaust on a GSXR 600 to get an idea of how it will sound (badass :rockon:).

http://www.fz6-forum.com/forum/fz6r-mods/15692-fz6r-tbr-exhaust-group-buy.html

B

blaxx

I was wondering the same thing, I guess a Power Commander may be in order. :)

Thats looks pretty sweet. Gonna check youtube out to see if any videos are up yet.

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
I was wondering the same thing, I guess a Power Commander may be in order. :)
A PCV may not be required due to the electronic fuel injection, where the ECU should adjust a little bit to the new flow rates after the exhaust install. However, if you decide to add the high-flow air filter, I would recommend the PCV then.

phocoyote7

Just was talking to my buddy and says you will want a PCV if changing out the exhaust, otherwise could run to lean. So I'm gonna get one just to be on the safe side. Also I do need to see if it will void warranty, wasn't to worried about it before, but after thinking it don't know if I want to go through with since is new bike and if something goes wrong would like it to be covered.

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
Just was talking to my buddy and says you will want a PCV if changing out the exhaust, otherwise could run to lean. So I'm gonna get one just to be on the safe side. Also I do need to see if it will void warranty, wasn't to worried about it before, but after thinking it don't know if I want to go through with since is new bike and if something goes wrong would like it to be covered.
From what I have read and heard, there shouldn't be a problem with the warranty.