Two Brothers Racing Juice Box Pro Maps

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

Jordan6140

Thanks the one that two brothers put on it doesn't make much change. I will run the sport rev a It seems that's what most people run

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

Tire Pressure

Sorry to ask but does it matter if I use a juice box or a power commander? I am looking at some exhaust options but I see that I need one or the other including the exhaust. Could I get an exhaust and wait a little while before adding a fuel controller of some sort?

bleedinblue

Elite Member

Tire Pressure

This may not be the place for it but when I search for exhausts everything seems to point to a two brothers company. Is there a cheaper option? a thousand bucks seems steep since that doesnt include the fuel controller.

bleedinblue

Elite Member

Ricenoodle

Looks like this is the thread to ask this question. My bike came with a brand new two brothers system and a juice box. owner says it was preflashed with the fuel map for the 6R already but i want to try marthy's sport rev a. I am unfamiliar with how to flash the map and can i go back to the default factory one easily if i change my mind? i need the toptune software, marthy's map, usb cord, and a laptop, are there anything else? would a mac laptop work? i flashed phones all the time, but bikes is another beast. please educate this grasshopper if there's a how to somewhere.

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

Ricenoodle

Here's the link in my signature for the map. Look under tech support. Sport RevA is what work the best with TBPro. Not quite sure how to import the PCV map to the TBPro...

MAPs are free, but a little donation to the forum is always welcome. :)
Thanks marthy, that answers one of my question, maps are downloaded, i am hoping someone with the same gear as me have already done the flashing portion because that's what i need help with.

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member