Two Brothers Exhaust Problem

meganiimarie

My $0.02, you should probably try to have a calm talk to figure out what the real issue is (seems like there have been some good starting points mentioned already.) Is it that you didn't get her the floors? Does it wake her up in the morning if you leave early? Etc etc...

Unfortunately for you it doesn't sound like she is going to give up the real reason easily. Until you figure that out it sounds like it's going going to be a frustrating bitching match :(

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

danieljardim

My $0.02, you should probably try to have a calm talk to figure out what the real issue is (seems like there have been some good starting points mentioned already.) Is it that you didn't get her the floors? Does it wake her up in the morning if you leave early? Etc etc...

Unfortunately for you it doesn't sound like she is going to give up the real reason easily. Until you figure that out it sounds like it's going going to be a frustrating bitching match :(
The floor is on the final processing of being installed (which means I was waiting for my father to come to my house for vacation and he is gonna help me) so the project starts saturday.

I didn't even had a chance to ride yet (my ankle still hurts if I try to shift up).

I just feels sometimes in my house I'm on a loose-loose situation.

danieljardim

The floor is on the final processing of being installed (which means I was waiting for my father to come to my house for vacation and he is gonna help me) so the project starts saturday.

I didn't even had a chance to ride yet (my ankle still hurts if I try to shift up).

And what make it worst. Ducati is running a promotion on the diavel, 0 down, 0.99% finance for 60 months.

I'm very close to kick the bucket and take a ride to the ducati dealer tonight.

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

meganiimarie

No one knows your wife like you do, but it really sounds like the noise is the last thing that's the problem. If that's the case then you can justify your purchase until there is no breath left in your body and she will still come up with whatever rational or irrational reasons as to why it was a stupid thing to do. Good luck my friend...

danieljardim

It is a historical fact that no man has ever been shot dead by his wife while he was doing housework.
And this comment make me feel even worst. I do whatever needs to be done around the house, dishes, cleaning, cooking, I have no problem at all helping.

The only thing I hate and dont do it at all is laundry.

I guess is about time to learn how to use the washer and dryer.

Enjarin

Elite Member

danieljardim

The argument is not money. The exhaust was bought with my "tip" money that I save for my own stuff, she doesn't know how much it was and she doesn't care.

I deeply think she is just being a selfish bitch that has no hobbies and just wants to break balls and feels like she is on top.

Deanohh

And this comment make me feel even worst. I do whatever needs to be done around the house, dishes, cleaning, cooking, I have no problem at all helping.

The only thing I hate and dont do it at all is laundry.

I guess is about time to learn how to use the washer and dryer.
Don't listen to me. I've been single for 40 years and don't know what I'm talking about.....was supposed to be a joke.

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member
Y

yellowfz

For 50 bucks you could have done a reducer cut the stock can off and had a shop weld up a pipe to fit a tip on and bought a tip for $200. :eek:
But then it wouldn't say TBR. :eek:

applejax

The argument is not money. The exhaust was bought with my "tip" money that I save for my own stuff, she doesn't know how much it was and she doesn't care.

I deeply think she is just being a selfish bitch that has no hobbies and just wants to break balls and feels like she is on top.
I feel like about 75-80% of females don't have hobbies.

krzysiopl

Dude, there are 2 ways to go about this...and I can prove it cuz I had the same problem with my wife. First I did the stock exhaust mod...sounded decent but I wanted something better..more noise. So...I bought the CF black edition and installed that without the tip that it came with. Darn...it was loud as hell. My wife said she could have distinctively hear me 6 blocks away....I don't think its true but either way. Whenever we went somewhere together I didn't go above 4k rpms...so I don't have to hear the screaming in my ear in the back...and then I reliazed that I got the tip! So I put that in...now she can hear me 3 blocks away.

Conclusion...
Take out the silencer...give her a ride..tell her this is loud...then install the silencer back on and she will shut up for a bit at least...it does make a hell of a difference. Another thing..ride with her like a granma on a scooter...easy low rpm shifts and you should be fine...ppl might honk at you but screw them...its better getting honked at then having ur wife scream crap in your ear.

Sent from my Rubix ICS 5.2 on MT4GS

Enjarin

Elite Member

Wooster

How does the old joke go. "What do you say to a woman with one black eye.......?" LOL