Twist of the Wrist II! good idea to watch

monstermike4343

Elite Member
Last edited:

Rookasaki

I think you would have made that corner.... You hit what I think was a huge pot hole or something which threw you off your line. Glad your ok man. I like the thumbs up in the vid... haha.

Chevyfazer

+1 on what he said it didn't look all that fast but the road looked crazy rough, right before you ran off the road your front tire looked like it almost came off the ground from the dip you hit. Was that road really that rough or is your preload set real soft?

And of course glad your ok!

Fenixgoon

+1 on what he said it didn't look all that fast but the road looked crazy rough, right before you ran off the road your front tire looked like it almost came off the ground from the dip you hit. Was that road really that rough or is your preload set real soft?

And of course glad your ok!
+1, the road looked incredibly inconsistent.

most important thing is you're ok!

monstermike4343

Elite Member

Chevyfazer

the road was a bit rough plus i was stiff on the bike so it felt fast and as for the suspension i have the rear set on 6 and the front cant me changed as far as oil weight..i was so relived to find no damage to my bike....there in the beginning all that chatter i got in the rear almost got me
Yeah I figured that's what that chatter was, but watching your bike move up and down at least 6" I figured it either had to be the road or the suspension.

And yeah that's a great feeling when you f'up but realize that your baby is 100% ok, been there and yeah it's great!!!

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member