Turn Signals

Last edited:

r0bot

i can't say for sure, but i know the flush mounts i installed and a lot of others installed were designed for the 02-06 R1 series and they fit perfectly.

cbzdel

my flush mounts fit an R1 so I am sure these should fit, if you get them at a cycle gear they have a no hassle return policy.

YamaDon

Howdy, so I decided on some turn signals,the Lockhart Phillips short stalks, but my problem is the light spacers, they don't make them for our bike! Any of you motorcycle Gurus know if these would work!? Appreciate the help!

Lockhart Phillips Rear Marker Light Spacers for YZF-R1 02-06 - Taillights, Lighting & LEDs - Solo Moto Parts
Front or rear signals? The Targa rear fender eliminator includes signals that are very bright and no spacers needed. As for the front, I went with Protons(best there is, even considering the price) and LOVE them! Look and fit is great, and are quite bright. Had to replace the flasher relay with an LP LED relay (about $13.00).

cbzdel

what makes the proton flush mounts the best? :confused:

anyone know how to wire them up?
I'm still waiting on all the parts to come in! They sent the all the wires and crap last week, the turn signals this week and I'm still waiting on the spacers! Whenever it all comes in I will atempt a write up if all went well! If I failed then, you will not get one!

I'm getting annoyed! I have been waiting on the spacers for my turn signals since Dec 24! I can't install my signals without them! I have wrote Lockhart and Phillips three times already and they haven't replied! I hate waiting on parts!

Pizz

I bought a set of these and it doesn't look like there are enough parts to install. There is no rubber mount or wiring diagram. F!

You have to buy the lights, wiring, spacers and flasher relay! I just got my spacers today and I'm going to see if it all works tommorow! I will let you know how it goes! I would suggest not buying any of this crap yet, just incase it doesn't work!

Attachments

Pizz

I have the Proton Flush mounts. I figured it out. Very simple. It looks like there should be more parts, but is a very easy install.