Triumph Big Kahuna New Orleans!

6R Blackout

Some of you may know that New Orleans now has a track, well there is a decent size race with some big names coming to town. The dates are October 5-7. A one day ticket is $40 dollars, a ticket for Sat/Sun is $65. Both bike and car parking is free, there also is a free Paddock pass.

I am wondering if any of the guys from Baton Rouge to Lafayete and even some of the close Mississippi members would be interested in meeting and hanging out for the race either a Sat or Sun.

I will be attending the race but I don't have anyone that shares the same interest close by who would want to go. So if anyone was thinking of attending the October race in New Orleans please let me know and maybe we can meet up and watch the race together. Like I said I don't mind going by myself and I will be going by myself but it would be nice to have a buddy who shares the same enthusiasm to enjoy the race with. Not to mention getting to meet people I often talk to through the forum.

z21-i

Some of you may know that New Orleans now has a track, well there is a decent size race with some big names coming to town. The dates are October 5-7. A one day ticket is $40 dollars, a ticket for Sat/Sun is $65. Both bike and car parking is free, there also is a free Paddock pass.

I am wondering if any of the guys from Baton Rouge to Lafayete and even some of the close Mississippi members would be interested in meeting and hanging out for the race either a Sat or Sun.

I will be attending the race but I don't have anyone that shares the same interest close by who would want to go. So if anyone was thinking of attending the October race in New Orleans please let me know and maybe we can meet up and watch the race together. Like I said I don't mind going by myself and I will be going by myself but it would be nice to have a buddy who shares the same enthusiasm to enjoy the race with. Not to mention getting to meet people I often talk to through the forum.
6R,
I am in Marrero and plan on going to the race. Count me in !

Also I think there are track days this Saturday and Sunday, and if time allows I plan on going watch for a couple hours.