Trip up to Blue Ridge

BKP

Didn't take a pic of the bike (actually did, but with a fence behind it, it detracted).
Instead, took a pic of our views (myself, and rhnatyk) while we tooled up through the north Georgia mountains yesterday... breathtaking... un-retouched pic...

Fizzer6R

definition of picture perfect :cool:

redwing-2001

Didn't take a pic of the bike (actually did, but with a fence behind it, it detracted).
Instead, took a pic of our views (myself, and rhnatyk) while we tooled up through the north Georgia mountains yesterday... breathtaking... un-retouched pic...

On Sunday, we went across 64 to Murphy and down to Young Harris then over the mountain from Elijay to Chatsworth... saw much of the same. we live in a beautiful part of the world.
Great picture, btw.

BKP

On Sunday, we went across 64 to Murphy and down to Young Harris then over the mountain from Elijay to Chatsworth... saw much of the same. we live in a beautiful part of the world.
Great picture, btw.
Yes, we do.

We went right by Elijay, and ended up having bar-b-que in Blue Ridge.
Shame we weren't aware of your plans -- might've been nice to meet for lunch... rhnatyk was buying... ;)

Perhaps next time...

redwing-2001

Yes, we do.

We went right by Elijay, and ended up having bar-b-que in Blue Ridge.
Shame we weren't aware of your plans -- might've been nice to meet for lunch... rhnatyk was buying... ;)

Perhaps next time...
The ride was put together rather quickly, as is often the case. But perhaps, next time...

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

BKP

This is so amazing... The BRP is high on my "to do list" for next year for sure.
I don't know, Marthy... take a ride through the north Georgia mountains, and they may never hear from you again, in Fla...
(And, not because some family with a banjo-playing kid got hold of ya... ;) ).

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

Skidro

Let me know sometime when you guys plan another ride & I'll try to meet up with you. I live near Dalton, and have spent many weekends & some vacations riding & camping in those Georgia, Tennessee & Carolina mountains.

BKP

Well, it's not finalized yet, but we're planning a ride up to Helen for some wiener schnitzel and spaetzle, on Sunday. That's probably a four hour ride for you, however, we do trips up by 575 as well, which may be a good opportunity to meet.

I'll post when we're headed that way.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2