Transformers 2

C

Crystal

The NEW movie is ok. But I'm sorry it pales in comparison to the original animated Transformers: the movie. Sometimes you just shouldn't mess with perfection.

Mesing with perfection is the idea that they are remaking the Karate Kid :shakehead:

I took the 24th off for Transformers :eek:

Hellgate

I heard there are several Aprilias in the movie, RS125s, RSV1000s.

Wolfman

going to see this movie tonight.....loved the first one...but never saw that on the big screen...so am looking forward to the full blown cinema experience tonight!

:rockon:

S

Stumbles06

I'm taking Amy to see it next week. She actually asked me if I would take her.. at least it's not some "girly filck". :thumbup:

:rockon:

C

Chris

Huge disappointment imo.. The storyline was crap, and those twin "gangsta" autobots ruined the experience for me..

bd43

Well, I liked it, maybe a little off from the first one but some motorcycle scenes in there made it all worth it! ;)

Some good tunes in there as well. I was out of town the past week and trying to commission some new equipment, nothing was going right, when this song from the soundtrack came up on the radio, we rocked!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysSxxIqKNN0[/ame]

"Bring the rain......"

Last edited:

shreveport1

Well, I liked it, maybe a little off from the first one but some motorcycle scenes in there made it all worth it! ;)

Some good tunes in there as well. I was out of town the past week and trying to commission some new equipment, nothing was going right, when this song from the soundtrack came up on the radio, we rocked!

YouTube - Linkin Park - "New Divide"

"Bring the rain......"
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5P7gAlUt6jY[/ame] I tried to fix your link it did'nt work.:D this one does Linkin Park ROCKS!!

FZ1inNH

Super Moderator
Loved it, loved the movie and the action! The whole family thought it was better than the first. Friends have all said nearly the same!

O-turn

Partier
Although I loved the second one, I feel the first one was a bit better, with the story and the effects....

cbzdel

story of the first was better, but the action/special effects where better in the second! imo..

Atron

great movie.. more bot to bot punching/fighting action in second one... i like both.. you think beast wars will see the big screen in future?