Traded in my 6r

will415

Well I traded in my 6r guys for a r6 I was going to get back in a r1 but well price payment gas mileage and insurance all had something to do with my decision. Got a 2009 r6.

efforex

I just bought a zx6r 2012

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member

efforex

Her she is

Attachments

BoneJj

None of you went green? fail......

LOL.

miketriebsch

Those are two good looking bikes right there.

BoneJj

Looking good guys. Id prefer the blue or red over green any times. that's just me though
I rather like my green. I like that it stand out like a SOB.

efforex

The green is just played out i do love the color but so many people have the green i love the deep red on my Ninja

Fenixgoon

great bikes, guys!

i'm looking to get a track bike and keep the 6R for the street (probably move up to an FZ1 actually, for the extra torque). don't know how soon...or not soon, this will happen. it's winter anyway so not like i could ride :(

for 99% of riding the 6R is perfect. i did some highway cruising where i needed to pass at high speeds and the 6R didn't have as much torque as i would have liked. otherwise it's a fan-freakin'-tastic bike <3

efforex

great bikes, guys!

i'm looking to get a track bike and keep the 6R for the street (probably move up to an FZ1 actually, for the extra torque). don't know how soon...or not soon, this will happen. it's winter anyway so not like i could ride :(

for 99% of riding the 6R is perfect. i did some highway cruising where i needed to pass at high speeds and the 6R didn't have as much torque as i would have liked. otherwise it's a fan-freakin'-tastic bike <3
I would agree when i had it at the track i didnt hate it but it didnt give me confidence because of my size the suspension was to soft. I had already done the front springs and fork oil i just couldn't get a good feel of grip to really push it.