Trackday High Res pics - Buttonwillow - 12/6/08

Wavex

Hell yeah... they were expensive, but I am glad to have them! So to make sure I milk them for all they're worth, here they are... the slideshow here Buttonwillow 12-6-08 or some of the best ones below:

:rockon::cheer:

S

sideshow_downs

Great pics Wavex!

I like the reflection of the track on the visor in the first pic.

Nelly

Very nice David, thanks for posting.

wrightme43

Admin of Socks & Puppets
Rock on man. That looks like you had a blast.

Wavex

Thanks guys!

It was indeed awesome... a bit cold but great :)

I have to work on Cali_Rider's video too... to be posted soon!

B

bmccrary

The rainy, low light day set the photographer up for some great shots. I love how blurred the back ground is an the sense of motion. I wonder what lense he was using...

If you dont mind me asking, how much was he charging per shot.

-bryan

A

ANLR21

Hard to tell with the visor, but you've GOTTA have a big grin.

Great shots, and good form.

S

Smittyboy

Like sideshow mentioned earlier, that shot with the reflection in the visor is just cherry! That knee looks to be flirting with mr.pavement in a couple pics... did it ever make a move or just sweet talk?:thumbup:

Wavex

The rainy, low light day set the photographer up for some great shots. I love how blurred the back ground is an the sense of motion. I wonder what lense he was using...

If you dont mind me asking, how much was he charging per shot.

-bryan
it was $75 for the whole set... 39 pictures.

But if you only wanted one, it's $25 each... or $15 if you only want a lower res pic emailed to you.

vanhap.com

Wavex

Hard to tell with the visor, but you've GOTTA have a big grin.

Great shots, and good form.
Definitely big grin on my face all day... I am pretty happy with my form overall, considering it was my first time on that track, and I wanted to keep a margin for error to make sure the Buell would survive the day/// I don't really know how I look when I ride, so it's interesting too see :) I can see some obvious mistakes, like not tucking in more and getting my head down... but more comments are welcome :thumbup:

K

Kilbane83

Lookin mighty sweet there man. Those pics are superb quality but that tag price still makes me cringe. The reflection in the visor is pretty awesome :thumbup:

Wavex

Like sideshow mentioned earlier, that shot with the reflection in the visor is just cherry! That knee looks to be flirting with mr.pavement in a couple pics... did it ever make a move or just sweet talk?:thumbup:
just sweet talk :D

I made a point not to think about the knee on that day... some ppl seem to consider that putting a knee down is an achievement in itself, but while I think it'll be fun when I do, I don't want to make it a priority when I ride... I just want it to happen as I improve my technique.

Having said that, I dragged the tip of my boot on that turn (first pic in my first post above) and it looks like I could touch that knee quite easily if I tucked in a bit more and extended the knee out.... oh well :D

F

FZ1inNH

Awesome! I agree with the others, the first shot is the money shot! That one alone was worth the price.

Nice David... very nice!!