Track day

stormbringer

Last Monday The new Snetterton 300 track ,its now one of the greatest tracks .

Fizzer6R

looks like an MV coming up couple bikes behind you :thumbup:

stormbringer

Well spoted it is an MV,we also had a Ducati Diavel ,BMW K1600 as well as
R1's, RS4's,Blades even an old BSA 250 trails (Tribsa)with a 500 Daytona engine, a BMW R1000ss(which was being riden by a Ride mag Jurno) and was
t-boned by a rider out braking himself.Thankfully they are both ok.
Its a series of trackdays called reclaim our tracks where you have to arrive on a road bike and not in the back of a van or on a trailer it is Run by Bike Magazine our bigest selling Bike mag.

Last edited:

stormbringer

I did ok.My second track day on the XJ.
In the morning it was very wet and I was able to keep well up with the pace and even when it dried out I was able to hold my own with all but a few in my group.
The straights (Snett has one of the longest )where not so good with only 78bhp,but for a road bike with limited ground clearance and low power its great fun.

Rookasaki

I did ok.My second track day on the XJ.
In the morning it was very wet and I was able to keep well up with the pace and even when it dried out I was able to hold my own with all but a few in my group.
The straights (Snett has one of the longest )where not so good with only 78bhp,but for a road bike with limited ground clearance and low power its great fun.
I agree with you. I have no problem keeping up in the corners/small straights with my two buddies (R1, 750) But any long straight, we are shit out of luck. Keep us posted with the track riding. Pic and vid's would be cool.