Tow Truck "wave"

ylwf3vr

On my way home I had a tow truck 2 cars in front of me. He suddenly turned his lights on (kind of like police lights on top). Thought he was stopping for a car to tow but I saw another tow truck coming towards is on the other lane. Both had lights flashing and gave each other a wave.

Looked to see if they were the same company but they were not. Got a chuckle out of that lol

DarkWing

Thats awesome! I should keep my eye out. Maybe its like our motorcycle wave...

abyss1406

subarus do it :D

ylwf3vr

Vettes do it
Everyone does it but scooters lol

Sent from my one and only iPhone 5 using Tapa 2 da talk
I got a wave back from a scooter yesterday lol

ylwf3vr

:facepalm::facepalm: that's where you mest up! its in the 10 motorcycle commandments you shall not associate with scooter's lol
LOL I didn't get a copy of that.. :p

DarkWing

im just being a smart *** by the way! scooter drivers are people too... they just have no soul kind of like prius drivers lmfao
On my way home the other day there was a scooter driving by and I waved at it. All i saw was a single headlight, two wheeled vehical, person was a grump and didnt wave, didnt even look at me!!! Then it got closer and went by. Was a scooter, of course. I was like... wooooow they dont kid about scooters on that forum!! Kinda left me feeling ignored :(

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

DarkWing

see you are proof!
Yeah! I really couldnt believe how the person didnt even give me recognition! Not a nod, or even a glance. And I had my hand out there for like 15+ sec. Not like you can miss my long arm sticking out. Lol

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

DarkWing

From Harley's to scooters to beemers all duche bags lmfao

Sent from my one and only iPhone 5 using Tapa 2 da talk
So just stick with fz6rs? haha forget the rest!!! But i cant do that, im too nice.

Out here most of the harley riders are nice. I see them all the time riding in groups with gixxers and other sport bikes. there was a group with a 600RR, fz-09, 650 ninja, and a 750 gixxer, and some sort of harley sportster (older fella too) cutting through the corners on my run through canyon lake, i was stopped at the vista point and the last guy on the honda turned around and waved at me like crazy then sped off. The rest all gave me a nice nod. Was nice...