Totaled

Btown647

Well after originally righting a check for the damage the insurance just called and totaled my bike. you might have seen the damage in a earlier post. so i probably wont be seeing much of you guys anymore. :( Just fyi the payout from state farm was 6200

Diluted

Super *********
Elite Member

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
That really sucks, I am sorry to hear about the loss.

Could you buy it back from them and use the money to fix it up?

FZ1inNH

Super Moderator
Sorry to hear it!

I am surprised though because based on the pics, it didn't look too bad. Did they discover a problem with the frame? Engine? Forks? Any thoughts on why they changed their mind?

I hope you can get a new ride! Take care and please stick around anyway.

xplodnstar

Dude, that totally sucks, I'm so sorry to hear it.

Yone

:shakehead:

joloy133

Well after originally righting a check for the damage the insurance just called and totaled my bike. you might have seen the damage in a earlier post. so i probably wont be seeing much of you guys anymore. :( Just fyi the payout from state farm was 6200
If they are going to pay you off, take possesion of the bike. Since it was new are you sure you can't insist on full replacement?

SilentT

Parts ?

I live here in Alpharetta / Cumming
Do you think any parts will be for sale ?
Need side plates by front/rear foot pegs

Btown647

Sorry to hear it!

I am surprised though because based on the pics, it didn't look too bad. Did they discover a problem with the frame? Engine? Forks? Any thoughts on why they changed their mind?

I hope you can get a new ride! Take care and please stick around anyway.
i guess, the first ins. check was for 2700 and i made it to 63 percent (when they total it) so im guessing after the fenders came of they found much more.